ISI Consultants will be speaking at The Virginia Small Business Development Center's program on "Elements of an Export Marketing Plan"
This two day program (date of second session to be decided by first session attendees), is designed for companies that are new-to-export or have been reactive in their approach to international markets. During the first session, attendees will learn about:
- Practical tips for penetrating new foreign markets and replicating sales
- When and how to use a freight forwarder or an expeditor
- Specialized content for service exporters
- Legal pitfalls for exporters
- How to offer open account terms and get paid
At the second session, companies will work with export promotion partners to build and review their export plan. Select attendees will present their export plan to a panel of experienced international trade professionals.